Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oops, I may have found a new hobby.

WHITEWATER KAYAKING!!!!!!!

You may be saying "that doesn't look like whitewater," and you'd be right.  Safety first though, I am at a roll session at a local community pool.  I'm happy to say I was rolling by the end of the first session.  I'm pretty stoked about it.  Thanks Nora and Bryan!!!!  Can't wait to get back in the pool.

Other exciting news...I have signed up with some of the people I met at the kayak roll session to do a Polar Bear Plunge!!!  This is a fundraiser and the proceeds benefit the Special Olympics.  If you would like to help me along with a few dollars click here!!!  My goal is $75 total, I am about 1/3 of the way there at this point!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's awesome you rolled in your first session, good job :)